Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: witches
Replies: 6 Views: 541

enryu 28.09.09 - 09:26pm
can any tell me abit more with the truth behind hunting witches and mediums all those years back, it pretty much pushed their paths underground. part of me says that was unecessary and cruel, why? cause we kno jesus was a divine guy yea and any true follower would'nt do such things. i think back in those days u had a lot of christians who were bad, far from perfect and trying to take over everything. these days christians are fine yea and welcoming lol.GIF well most anyway but i guess theres good and bad in every path yea. *

jadin_17 29.09.09 - 11:02pm
Well, i think u answered your question, back then i suppose the christians thought witches and mediums were, beyond saving, so to speak.they thought their sins were too great, the truth is that Jesus died for all! *

jadin_17 29.09.09 - 11:07pm
in my opinion i have the best leader i could hope for at my church, she is incredibly wise and shes addicted to truth.and shes the best christian i know!yet, she used to be a spiritist and a medium,she also tried evry religion she cud find,about 16! *

jadin_17 29.09.09 - 11:15pm
she hated christianity and she was very cruel towards christians, yet, by the amazing Grace of God she eventualy got saved!so, honestly, i dont think those christians understood God very well, *

jadin_17 29.09.09 - 11:22pm
christianity is not a religion of sacrifice and reward that must be violently enforced, its a loving relationship with God that we walk out. His greatest comand is that we Love our enemies as we love ourselves.many christians ignore and forget that comand, *

jadin_17 29.09.09 - 11:24pm
because it requires that you actualy, BE a christian. *

papidad 30.09.09 - 05:17pm
In my opinion, over the years many so called Christians have made mistakes and have been a reason for many fights today against Christians. The Crusaders for example who have been a thorn to this days with Islam were using the Cross and Christianity in the butchering of Moslems. The Templers and others across history have been a reason as to why VChristianity got a bad name.

Today, many Christians in their liberal minds and those legalists have given a picture that is not true about Christianity. Christianity should however be considered not to be a religion or some sort of religiosity to prove anything but a relationship With God through faith with Jesus Christ *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits