Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: HIV/AIDS
Replies: 6 Views: 578

mjully 26.09.09 - 05:56am
Hiv/aids has no cure.I heard of people who were +ve but after prayers were healed.Many people say they dont believe God can cure aids.I have never witnessed any healing of aids,ive only seen on TV.But i believe God who has the Power to destroy both body & soul can cure aids.Think of this He raised Lazarus,fed 5000 people,He walked on water,He made the blind to see,the deaf to hear this leaves me with a question What is aids to Him? What we need is faith.Your faith heals you.What do u think? *

iilmadme 26.09.09 - 07:57am
I believe miracles r possible n that God is omnipotent n merciful.Where ppl r suffering he will at least bring comfort n strength,if not recovery.N this is sumthin that ppl need to realise.How many times have u heard atheists ask why God allows suffering? Imagine how they feel if they have experienced trauma then sumone tells them they didnt pray hard enuf or properly.. *

iilmadme 26.09.09 - 07:59am
Other than that i agree with u,that as much faith as possible is a gud thing,n im still learning *

jadin_17 27.09.09 - 06:36pm
i know a lady who was cured of aids, now she leads a church in a very poor comunity.God is capable of anything.me and two other guys once prayed for a friend whos leg was more than an inch shorter than the other from a motorbike accident that *

jadin_17 27.09.09 - 06:42pm
stunted the growth of the leg.i actualy saw his leg stretching out to meet the other as we were praying.so God is more than capable of anything if we just have faith. *

tsi 1.10.09 - 06:09am
Recently a vaccine known to prevent HIV transmission has been discovered. Much has we have faith in supernatural healing, lets also pray for the right vaccine or indeed cure to be found. Remember HIV is believed to have been introduced in humans through attempts to stop and or prevent polio; poor, defenceless people were used for tests *

tsi 1.10.09 - 06:28am
HIV can be prevented by abstaining, using condoms and been faithful to your partner. Up to date, these are sure ways known to prevent HIV transmission. HIV can stay in your body for years without even realising its there because its a virus, meaning you cant feel it or see it. So you may want to visit your doctor even after you're healed *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits