Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: Praying
Replies: 3 Views: 348

mjully 23.09.09 - 06:16am
Praying is talking to God.Talking is a dialogue.So prayer is not one way.Its talking to God and God talks to us.The question is how will i know God is talking to me? Samuel grew up in the temple but failed to recognise the voice of god.We can be the best christians but we dont know the Voice of our Maker.There are 3 voices in this world:Voice of God,of satan and human voice.How can we distinguish God's voice from the three? *

wjd 25.09.09 - 03:30pm
Have ever prayed 2 the Lord for guidance on something and then u suddenly know what's the right thing 2 do? That is God answering b4 u even asked the Q. He knows all your wants and needs! Trust Him, follow Him and obey His command and He will Bless U! *

enryu 25.09.09 - 08:24pm
trouble with prayer is 9 times out of 10 u never get no response yea come on lol.GIF be honest cause many people say this. maybe god does'nt like the state of the world these days and wont help with job interviews, finding love, wanting a car or find place to live. *

iilmadme 25.09.09 - 09:33pm
My prayers have always been answered,i never ask for the impossible or try to rush the things im not ready to deal with.God knows best,he's given me more than i asked for *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits