Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: Hey
Replies: 7 Views: 440

redruin 10.08.09 - 07:30am
Hey guys, how is everyone? I was wondering how would I be able to turn to god? *

papidad 10.08.09 - 10:04am
Where r u @ in d knwldge of The Almighty *

redruin 10.08.09 - 10:21am
Not very much, but i want to learn *

waittiki 10.08.09 - 01:09pm
Go and sit by the feet of Christ and listen to every word He says.Look at the scars on Him that He got a long the way that you must pass too.If you listen to Him well and understand His words, then you will make it to the Kingdom of Heaven without so much as a scar on you. Those scars on Christ were yours and mine. They are the mistakes and sins that He took upon Himself so that those who listen and learn from Him may make it safely home.Just read the bible and listen to Him and get to know the way home. *

n1ck 11.08.09 - 06:42am
Hey redruin, welcome! The Bible says that whosoever will call upon God will be saved. If you are feeling the need to come to God, then that is the work of the Holy Spirit drawing you near to Him, urging you of the necessity to repent urgently. Perhaps this is the time that God has ordained for you to do something big. *

n1ck 11.08.09 - 06:49am
I have a topic here called ''How to be Saved''. Find it and read it, and dont hesitate to ask lots of questions.

My only other advice, read the book of Romans. It is as close to a book of pure theology than you can get. The first 3 chapters speak almost exclusively about our sin and our separation from God. Chapters 4 and 5 speak about the glory of God revealed in Jesus Christ. Chapters 6 and 7 speak about the great work of salvation. Chapter 8 is about the work of God in our lives. Chapters 8, 9 and 11 about the great sovereignty of God. Read the book and ask questions as much as possible.

Remember, whoever honestly seeks the Lord will find Him. God bless you. *

redruin 11.08.09 - 09:01pm
Thank you very much for your responses *

n1ck 12.08.09 - 10:02am
You are most welcome buddy *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups