Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: Busy Times
Replies: 4 Views: 666

n1ck 8.07.09 - 09:19pm
I just want to thank each and every one of you for contributing to the group and keeping it active. I firmly believe that God is going to call many people to Him using this group. I have seen the Holy Spirit work through this group, changing people's perspectives, changing people's lives, calling people home to the Father. Some of them you haven't met. But I know who they are and God has touched their lives in a very real way, and I just want to give all the glory to Jesus Christ for that. *

n1ck 8.07.09 - 09:22pm
Well these last few weeks have really been chaotic for me on a personal level. Work has been extremely busy and demanding on me, and it has not been unusual for me to be working from 4am in the morning sometimes until 11pm at night. In fact, this morning I started at 5:30am and I just got home now, at 10:15pm South African time. Unfortunately I havent been able to be as active as I would like in the group as a result. *

n1ck 8.07.09 - 09:28pm
Things seem to be returning slowly back to normal though, and I should be able to return to regular activity in the group again soon. Please dont think I am deserting the group! I still check in at least 3 times a day just to check if you are all ok and that things are in order, even if I dont necessarily have time to post anything. *

n1ck 8.07.09 - 09:31pm
I think about all of you all the time and I trust in the Lord Almighty that He is watching over each of you and that you are all well. Until we chat again, may the Lord bless you and keep you. In the name of the Son. Nick. *

fonxplor 9.07.09 - 07:26am
May God give us the strengh to carry on. Sterkte n1ck, things can get hectic at times, but I know God is faithful. Amen *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits