Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: BOY,WAS I HUMBLED
Replies: 4 Views: 611

fonxplor 5.07.09 - 09:14am
Last Sunday, me nad a fellow servant of the Lord, went to minister, as part of our evangelism-duties to put it like that. It was at one of the Epillepsy SA, establismments in my home town. Weather, as usual was challenging, and we ran a bit late. When we got there everybody was awaiting us, with an expectancy, like u won't believ. God was faithful and blessed us, everybody there present, enabling us to minister in such a manner that they could unedrstand and parti te in the service. *

fonxplor 5.07.09 - 09:21am
We paryed for them, asking them to pray for us - as it is important to taech people not to become dependend on others to minister and pray for them, as Jesus is our Healing, our righteousness, our Shelter, list goes on. We can go freely to Him, Praise God. I was humbled at the end, when it was about time to leave, it was like they don't wanted us to leave, there was an anointing in that place - oh boy! The message was that we must look inside of ourselves, where the God dwells, where we will be able to see what we can do for Him regardless of our physical incapabilities, our cir tances our weaknesses, for Jesus died for all of that. They thank us, so sincerely that I felt so little, humbled by that, thinking many times when one just go to church, like we trying to prove a point or having a good attendance record or something, taht we often don't realise what He actually came to die for. *

fonxplor 5.07.09 - 09:28am
I just want to serve Him, by serving others and preaching the Word of God - I truly learned that day, that inspite of all the things that overwhelms us in this world today, taht this is not our destiny, but eternity with Christ, a passion for HIs willing abiding and doing, without compramise - even if demand us to love Him more than our closest loved-ones. For He is worth it. Let us make a difference in our own unique way, your personality have what it takes to influence and bring change in someones live, taht others whom we ofetn times feel have more to offer than us, spiritually, can't bring in the specific people God brings along our path. We are able, we are more than conquerers, we have overcome the world. We can do this, run this race, we can do this. Amen *

wjd 5.07.09 - 11:02am
Praise God Almighty!!! Amen and Amen! *

papidad 7.07.09 - 07:16am
AMEN! Yes we bless the LORD for His workin in us n thro us. Delight yoslf in d Lord n He will giv u d dsires of yo heart *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits