Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: Hobbies
Replies: 9 Views: 450

paulster 2.07.09 - 12:35am
What are your hobbies u like to do outside your bible study and church going etc... *

n1ck 2.07.09 - 05:58am
I listen to music, play club cricket, play golf, cycle occasionally, braai (barbeque), walk with my dog (now dogs) and spend time at the beach where on the odd occasion I might do a little fishing. *

n1ck 2.07.09 - 06:19am
Oh and lately I am trying my hand at affiliate marketing. *

enryu 2.07.09 - 01:02pm
play guitar and a bit of piano at times, well i gave up piano for eletric guitar really. i like to explore the unexplained activity alot too, i find that intresting. like to watch dvds and play ps3 games at times. i also like a game of pool, love that but i dont play snooker as much as thats a harder game to master. i have a thing for wwe wrestling lol i kno its fake and pre planned yea but i like the fact that the wrestlers put their bodies on the line for their fans, they do get hurt and cope with the b*mps well. *

iilmadme 2.07.09 - 04:41pm
I have 3 cats n a bf,they take up most of my time.I like music n art,n other kinds of study.Im keen on archaeology,hoping to go back to college at sum stage n finish gettin my A levels,which were interrupted the first time around *

papidad 14.07.09 - 04:25pm
I lov listenin to music... cnt work without it. lov goofin around n writin both fiction n poetry. Sing n campin *

papidad 14.07.09 - 04:27pm
Am learnin how to play d guitar n do readin. For sports Volley ball is my game n walkin/jog n boxing n swimin @tyms *

oubaas 19.07.09 - 12:59pm
Outdoor life and wap site building and watching rugby and cricket. *

tsi 21.09.09 - 02:54pm
I play chess, read, listen to music, and watch movies and soccer (Like esp. Liverpool FC). But CHESS is my favorite *

mjully 23.09.09 - 06:04am
i lyk strolling.music.playing with children but im not childish.i enjoy girls companion.doing charity work.travelling.adventures.reading and spending tym with the family. *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits