Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: How to be Saved: Q & A
Replies: 8 Views: 1161

n1ck 21.07.08 - 08:30pm
Hey all. Since the topic on how to be saved is kept locked, you can use this topic for any comments on the topic, and for any questions you may have on how to be saved. God bless you! *

treasur5 26.08.08 - 01:34am
hello pal u never introduce dis topic to me ever since whats u? *

n1ck 29.08.08 - 06:59pm
Hey buddy! I will b*mp the topic for you *

iilmadme 22.11.08 - 08:07pm
this is painful *

airwalkr 23.11.08 - 04:03am
well spoken.. and well done. *

n1ck 23.11.08 - 11:32am
what is painful illmadme? It shouldnt be painful at all. Please dont hesitate to ask lots of questions smile.GIF *

iilmadme 23.11.08 - 03:21pm
thanks nick :) i have sum quite deep rooted assumptions to challenge in myself.i am used to being an outsider,i dont belong..i didnt realise that feeling hurts me as much as it still duz,deep down *

n1ck 23.11.08 - 06:09pm
well I need to tell you that the most active and blessed Christians in the world today were people who were ''outsiders''. God often uses the weakest of people to do His greatest works. Off the top of my head I am thinking of just a few of the great men of God whom God transformed to greatness:

Abraham was too old.
Jeremiah was too young.
Moses had a speech impediment.
Timothy was too young and suffered from ulcers.
Rahab was a prostitute.
John the Baptist ate bugs.
Lazarus was dead! And God still raised him and used him.

All these people had plenty of excuses as to why they couldnt be great men and women of God, why they couldnt be used to do awesome things for God's kingdom. Yet God used them all mightily. They all had just one important ingredient: Faith *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits