Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: Introduce Yourself
Replies: 249 Views: 8896
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

monarch5 1.07.09 - 03:17pm
(eggdance)the lord is my refuge, in coming storms *

fonxplor 1.07.09 - 05:00pm
Well, I havent said much about myself - I'm born and bred and STILL staying in a small town called Knysna, here in South Africa. Been really cold last week, but were sweating again today. Odd weather but I'm so use to it. I'm humbled by God's immense love towards me, I'm not perfect, but won't hold back the joy He bestowed on me. Love you all with the love of Christ - be blessed. *

fonxplor 1.07.09 - 05:06pm
Thanx everybody, I fell welcomed and am blushing at the love coming from you guys from out of this computer screen - I can sense taht it's sincere, thank you. Thanks mona. papi, n1ck, ill, man just everybody, ur all very special people of Christ, Jesus our Lord and Saviour. *

monarch5 2.07.09 - 02:25pm
Hello fonx im diane injuries from employment and illness have me on disability now and my future i know nothing about. 2day i rest in the love of my savior. My past is just a memory my future a mystery today is with my lord and savior. My life may get a bit harder and more painful. But i rest assured i am right with our lord. As the say, life isnt always a bed of roses. I made some mistakes in the past that i will forever be regretful. I may have to live with the consequences of past actions. My god knows my heart is for him. And he knows im not a lier cheat or thief. My heart is good. And he is my refugesafari.GIF *

fonxplor 2.07.09 - 06:22pm
Hi there mona, thank Jesus for His death on the cross, that had erased all the stains. True thing, a past can b a saddening thing & at times unforgetful at such a point that one feel un4giving towards oneself, but we can be so grateful that God's salvation is not wishful thinking. *

fonxplor 2.07.09 - 06:40pm
On those days when i'm so down, i cant help thinking about Job's words to his wife: we accept the good that comes from God, why dont we accept the bad that come across our pathways too ( own translation ). I'm encouraged by ur faith mona. We grow stronger to face issues in life to respond Christ-like, through our horrible pasts. I'm still amazed with the boldnez God placed in my life coming out of depression, i was a nutcase and made a monkey of myself, but yet He trust me enough to be a witness of His Kingdom. We can choose 2 b defeated by our past or arise in His sufficient Grace. God bless u, may His peace increase in ur & our lifes, the peace that passes all our understanding. What a GOOD GOD. *

wjd 2.07.09 - 08:58pm
AMEN!!! *

monarch5 3.07.09 - 01:50am
Amen amen and amen againhappy2.GIFmade a monkey out of myself too. Lol *

oubaas 3.07.09 - 06:03am
Hi all. How are you doing? May all have a lovely weekend. Gbu. *

oubaas 3.07.09 - 06:05am
@ fonxplor Havent seen u for a while at Oppie Koffie. Did u loose the address? hehe.GIF *

fonxplor 3.07.09 - 07:16am
Hi there oubaas - i cant even xplain y i havent b @ oppiekoffie lately will pop in later though, thanx 4 the concern & a great weekend 2 yall 2. God bless. *

oubaas 3.07.09 - 04:20pm
Thank you my buddy. have a great weekend you too! *

endtimes 8.07.09 - 09:10pm
nice to see everybody alive and well hello.GIF *

oubaas 8.07.09 - 09:19pm
wow.GIF endtimes! Is it really you? Wbu? lol

endtimes 8.07.09 - 09:53pm
In the flesh oubaas lol haha! gigglez.GIF *

iilmadme 9.07.09 - 07:33am
Nice to meet u,endtimes :) i think it's the first time,anyway Lol *

monarch5 13.07.09 - 11:36pm
Hi endtimes obaas and lilmadmeflowers.GIF *

oubaas 14.07.09 - 03:02am
Hi monarch how are you? GBU *

iilmadme 14.07.09 - 04:15am
Hey mona n oubaas :) *

oubaas 14.07.09 - 10:16am
How are you my friend? *

iilmadme 15.07.09 - 03:28pm
hug.GIF oubaas,am at a stressful point but stayin calm-ish Lol.How's u? I hope things r goin ok now *

oubaas 15.07.09 - 04:46pm
Sorry to hear about that. I am fine thanks and you? *

monarch5 16.07.09 - 02:38pm
cry2.GIFdont know what to do. Trying to get help but am being backed in corner and being punched and punched and too scared to move. I want to go home but theres nowhere to go. Im living with. God and everything is all messed up. Im trying to do the right thing with. God and everything is all confused. Im leaning on. God to help me with truth and its turning out to be battery on me. Im trying to stand for the right thing but ppl confuse mecry2.GIFi just dont want to hurt in my back anymore. Thats all. Doctors help everyone else but i dont get treated fairly. Its all so messed up. And my motives are righteous. I dont want to hurt anyone, its not my intention. But im hurting everyone *

wjd 16.07.09 - 04:36pm
monarch. may the peace of the Lord b with u! we sometimes don't understand y things happen 2 up. I mean we're children of God! what father would let this happen 2 his children hey? well, the 1 who knows y it should happen 2 u. it's part of your preparation 4 your destiny! He knows y. there's something u have 2 gain from this. look 4 it, seek it! your work is cut out 4 u! *

monarch5 17.07.09 - 01:57am
Im so tired. I just want to go to sleep and wake up 2moro and start anew. *

iilmadme 17.07.09 - 05:30am
cuddle.GIF mona x *

monarch5 17.07.09 - 02:03pm
I have to move 2moro. And i cant physically take care of myself. Im truly disabled and im alone. I thought. God was going to help me but it hasnt happened yet. I keep praying and putting one foot in front of the other and keep getting pushed down. This warrior is wore outcry2.GIFim just going to leave my furniture in the apartment and get a motel. And when money from ssdi runs out i will go to salvation army. Its easier then moving in a house and living with strangers and all the drama. Im tired. I just cant deal with it anymore. Maybe i will be blessed and a bus will hit me or someone will shoot me and i can go to heaven *

iilmadme 28.07.09 - 06:35pm
I hope evryone is doin ok flower.GIF *

oubaas 28.07.09 - 06:51pm
We are all fine thanks and you?

papidad 29.07.09 - 05:57am
Mona... I don understand th pain u r in. I cant evn fathom hw u r livin bt I often pray for u. Ps don giv up big siz *

monarch5 29.07.09 - 04:04pm
Just trying to do da right thing and being so misunderstood. Just want to go to my home. But cant. I lost my mobile home cause i couldnt work anymore. Now have to rent with strangers and does not feel like homecry2.GIFnot happy with the way things turned out. *

papidad 31.07.09 - 05:04pm
Mona... do u think wen Daniel was in the den the lions would growl @ him. Ws his trust in God waverin... did he knw God *

papidad 31.07.09 - 05:07pm
Wld com thro for him? Bt God did come thro for. He knew tht God was in control. Mona in this too HE IS IN CONTROL hug.GIF *

wjd 31.07.09 - 10:18pm
Amen again! *

monarch5 2.08.09 - 02:46am
Amen papi. Yes daniel knew. God was there. As i do. But it is still scary in the pitcry2.GIFi know. God will protect me. Fear isnt from. God. It is of this world *

iilmadme 2.08.09 - 03:13am
Mona hug.GIF stay strong,hun x *

papidad 2.08.09 - 07:25am
Yes Mona! it is scary... very scary in d pit. If I strugle I wil b worn out. I stay stil I may die. Either way it death *

papidad 2.08.09 - 07:29am
Instead... Y not wait on d LORD cz either way its death. BUT IN HIM IS SALVATION. PSALM103:1-3 hug.GIF blessings to u siz! *

monarch5 2.08.09 - 03:41pm
If i wait it may cause problems for me and i will have to move again. Papi im so wore out from all of thiscry2.GIFi need to go get food. And causes so much pain to carry groceries. Pray for mepray.GIF *

oubaas 3.08.09 - 06:17am
@ monarch My dear friend dont ever loose hope. Dont ever loose confidence in our Lord. Do not give the devil rope to influence your minds. May God bless you! *

iilmadme 3.08.09 - 07:30am
Please keep me in ur prayers,guys x *

monarch5 3.08.09 - 04:30pm
Amenpray.GIF *

papidad 26.08.09 - 10:45am
iilmadme you are always in my prayers and things will be better. hug.GIF @ Nick what is the other web site that you had... I would please would like to acess it... Not wealth IQ but the one to started?

monarch5 26.08.09 - 10:40pm

blessings papisafari.GIFhavent seen you for awhile. miss you *

papidad 28.08.09 - 04:47pm
Monasafari.GIF my elephant had some machanica problems hehe.GIF how hv u bn my siz. Hope u r ok *

monarch5 29.08.09 - 01:47pm
Im ok relying on Gods guidance daily. Staying healthy as i canyeah!.GIFmay have to move again. Whatever *

papidad 29.08.09 - 07:59pm
My dear Mona... it will b well with ucomfort.GIF *

iilmadme 30.08.09 - 06:03am
Thanks papidad cuddle.GIF ur so kind :) *

iilmadme 30.08.09 - 06:06am
Mona,am glad ur feelin positive,ur a brave lady x *

monarch5 1.09.09 - 03:53pm
Hi lilmadme yes positivity is good. Even with it ppl doubt. Thats what makes me sadcry2.GIFeven when im totally honest *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits