Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: UNFADING GLORY!
Replies: 1 Views: 713

canuck 9.11.09 - 03:19am
Stephen, A Man Full Of Gods Grace And Power, Did Great And Miraculous Signs Among The People. Opposition Arose However... But They Could Not Stand Up Against His Wisdom Or The Spirit By Whom He Spoke... All Looked Intently At Stephen, And They Saw That His Face Was Like The Face Of An Angel. Acts 7 Whenever Anyone Turns To The Lord... Reflect The Lords Glory... With Ever Increasing Glory Which Comes From The Lord, Who Is The Holy Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:16-18 When Moses Came From Mt Sanai ... He Was Unaware That His Face Was Radiant Because He Had Spoken With The Lord. Exodus 34:29,30 ... And They Were Afraid To Come Near Him. *

canuck 9.11.09 - 03:28am
God Who Said, Genesis 1:3 Let Light Shine Out Of The Darkness, Made His Light Shine In Our Hearts To Give Us The Knowledge Of The Glory Of God In The Face Of Christ. 2Corinthians 4:6 I Give These Scriptures Only As Evidence For You To Know What I Am About To Tell You Is Absolute Truth. I Was In A Church Service And The Man Who Came To Me In A Great Crowd Before Entering When Service Was Over I Looked At His Face In The Darkened Room And Like These Witnesses Afore Recorded His Face Was Like That Of An Angel All Aglow And I Knew That Power Of God Was Upon Me. For In The Presence Of God You Reflect His Glory. Seek First His Kingdom And His Righteousness... Calling On The Name Of The Lord Out Of A Pure Heart And Sincere Love. And May His Grace Be Upon You. In Jesus Name. Amen. *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits